Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend weakness?

Hmmm no one but me is updating hahaha come on girls, get in gear!

I find that weekends are my biggest issue. I know I should be eating 3 meals a day with numerous snacks, but my weekends usually involve only breakfast at around noon, and eventually dinner. Dinner used to be takeout or pizza, but now it has to be real food. This weekend was strange and difficult but I manage to stay relatively within my 1,200 cal/day. On Saturday I had to get up stupid early to drive to Burlington for an 8am dentist appointment (aka filling) so I didn't eat breakfast before And couldn't eat anything after. I actually didn't eat anything until we went to a movie at 4:45, and I had popcorn since it was Encore and I hadn't had their popcorn in 4 years. Best popcorn ever. Unfortunately, we had butter. But! I also had Chinese food for dinner. So bad, right? But no pop, and no chocolate, and small portions, I only went over by 60 calories! Still not good eating habits for the day. Sunday was a little better, cereal for breakfast and pork tenderloin, rice and veggies for dinner. I had to struggle to fill out my calories for the day! So I had 2 cookies and some apple juice and that just about did it lol.

I didn't work out on the weekend, but I did 6 out of 7 days of the week. I plan on working out 4 out of the 5 days of this week, as well. Either playing Just Dance 2 (so good!) or walking on the treadmill and doing some strength training. We'll see what I end up doing!

The best news is that I bought a new scale, one that is 100x more accurate than my shitty old one! I lost almost 20lbs according to that scale lol. I like it. So I weighed in on Sunday at 196.4 lbs. Under 200! I did it again this morning and went up a bit but a few pounds is never a big deal... That's just normal bodily functions doing their thing!

First week over and done with. I hear the first week is the hardest but I imagine when I start aching for mcdonalds or pizza... That'll be the hardest part!

No comments:

Post a Comment