Monday, January 10, 2011

One Week Down...

I meant to post yesterday, but for some reason it was not working at all. This week has been pretty good, I haven't really slipped up that much. I finally downloaded the MyFitness app, since Amy would not shut up about it. Its actually pretty helpful at counting cals and showing you what you are not getting enough of or too much of. Apparently I have an issue with sugar and sodium... its there everyday in the red.... WHY! The app says that according to my age, height, weight and gender, I need 1690 cals a day. I think this is a little over stated as it is based on losing 2 lbs a week, when the save amount is 3 to 4, according to a dietician I saw last year. Losing small amounts helps you to keep the weight off and form habits.

I owe $2 dollars in cheats this week. One for going over 430 cals because of my sushi dinner out with the roommates and another because I only did 2 exercise periods this week and not 3.

This week I start school, so I will have to form a habit of making mu lunch and buying groceries to supply such lunch. I think I am going to take my cheat day this week as well as a celebration of the new semester, but I will keep you posted. I will probably be posting at this time every Monday, among other days now that I will be in class in front of my computer.

Note:
Thinsations are literally my BEST friend, and they are 2 for $5 @ WalMart! What up!!!

Progress: 4 lbs down, only 73 more to go to reach my goal weight of 180.

Why is my goal weight 180? The dietician I saw last year said that this weight would put me at a health BMI...

No comments:

Post a Comment