Sunday, January 2, 2011

I would like to say first off, GREAT blog ladies! Secondly, horrid pic of me, I had just had my wisdow teeth out, my face is swollen and if you look closely it looks like someone hit me! LOL...

Anyway, heres my update for today...
Today, I work 11 to 5... because I can't seem to get my ass out of bed enough before work to eat a wholesome breakfast, instead of grabbing McDons or Tims, I packed an apple, grapes and a granola bar for some eats... (I packed it yesterday while I cooked dinner)
For lunch I have a piece of boccolli and cheese stuffed chicken, with a half cup of rice and a shit tone of veggies (peppers, baby tomatos, cucumber with a little ranch for my dipping pleasure)!
Snacks: I have a pack of thinsations chocolate covered pretzels, and 2 fruit to goes...
This post is mostly for Amy who is consistantly complaining she does not know how to eat! So here's what I'm eating!

Also hers my tip for the day: When cooking dinner, make enough for two meals and pack one up for lunch right away! That way you will be less tempted to eat it and you won't have to make something entirely separate.
Example: Last night I cooked two pieces of chicken... While it cooked I made rice, cut some veggies and a caeser salad. I had the piece of chicken and salad for dinner and packed the rest for lunch! Its working for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment