Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slow But Steady

Another week, another 2 pounds. According to MyFitness Pal, that's what I should be losing. I'll admit, I'm not following the App like Amy and Jana are. I found out what my target calorie intake was thanks to it, and if I'm having an iffy day, I'll add up what I've eaten. But I find counting each calorie and worrying about how much I eat now will effect what I eat later far too stressfull. I'm finding that I'm gravitating to low calorie snack foods and having less for lunch and dinner, which is good. Especially since my lunch is usually my breakfast haha. I've also completely cut out pop and chips from my diet. I think I'm on the right track.

The only thing that I think is holding me back is my inability to do exercise except from walking. As I mentioned before, I have no space and no time. I want to try harder. I really enjoyed some of the P90X workouts. I already have all the tools (I just have to find them.... I think my nephew stole my 2lbs ball weights from my pilates kit), its just a matter of doing it.

Anyway, Friday was my cheat day. I didn't go overboard. The only cheat things I did was have a McD's breakfast bagel (my friend I was staying with had been craving them all week) and I went out for drinks that night. However, I would like to say that I probably burned most of those calories away from the 3 straight hours of dancing I did to the bar. I was sweating like a pig. It was disgusting hahaha.

I had to add a couple bucks to my cheat pot. Yesterday I forgot to bring my lunch with me to work, and since I'd had subway already this week, I got some fries and a hot dog. Epic fail on my part.

Anyway, I think that's all I have to report for the time being. Happy Dieting!

1 comment:

  1. I may be getting a car soon, and then I'll have my own car and Brad will keep Monty. Maybe we could be workout buddies a couple times a week, and try p90x or classes online or something!

    ReplyDelete