Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3...

I'm 3 days into this diet and already finding it challenging. In that a) I have no ideas on what to cook and b) when I look at my calorie intake on this diet and compare what I'm eating, it doesn't seem like any more than before, nor does the food seem like it will make a difference. Tonight I had a grilled skinless chicken breast and an actual 1-person serving of butter and herb Sidekicks. In total it came to less than 400 calories, yet I feel like this was something bad. I guess I'll just have to figure it out as I go along.

I exercised the last 2 days and decided to take today to relax. I attempted to remain active, in that I tidied the apartment and we took down our Christmas tree. It's fine that I took today off though because tomorrow I'm going to my friend Mike's to play dancing games on his new XBox Kinect. And that will burn approximately a BILLION calories. Excellent

Also, my scale is full of shit. I weight myself on Friday and it said 200lbs. On Saturday it said 217lbs, and wouldn't budge. Today, 201. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Either I'm carrying like 30lbs in water weight that will go wherever it wants.. or my scale is on drugs. I'm going for the latter, but we'll see.

Now I'm going to watch Beauty & The Beast and do some more dishes. Tucker myself right out for my early bedtime and waking time tomorrow. Back to the grindstone of sitting on my ass for 10 hours every day tomorrow. FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment