Thursday, January 13, 2011

Craaaaaaavings

This week has been a lot harder than last week was, I've found. I have such cravings for chocolate and burgers and oh my god fries. Or ice cream... Mmm. I'm killing myself over here. Pizza! I want it! It's been hard, especially since we have so much chocolate at home left from Christmas. Yesterday I came home to find Brad had eaten almost all our mini eggs. He saved me some, but only a few in an attempt to keep me from eating more than I'm allowed. While it was the sweetest thought and very considerate, you NEVER eat a girls share of mini eggs!! But at least there isn't half a bag to tempt me. Just about 9...

I've found I enjoy soup, but only particular ones. And lo and behold, I eat all the veggies in soup! I SERIOUSLY DO! It's like magic. But it's not filling, and I find myself starving by 2:00. Hunger isn't a good thing. Not for me! I weighed myself a couple times this week and I'm pretty sure Sunday was a fluke and I haven't actually lost 3lbs. I'm consistently around 200 still, but I have been going over, I've been exercising and I haven't even had my cheat day yet! How frustrating. I have to keep going though, I'm not allowed to give up this time around.

Saturday is my cheat day. I can't wait. BuffLo chicken fingers and fries from Casey's. Om nom nom.... I can hold out until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment