Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I have had the last 2 days off, which usually means eat all day long and stay in bed. I did stay in bed for the most part, but I didn't eat myself out of house and home... that bad. I didn't cheat but I did probably eat some stuff thats not soo great, like popcorn with becel on it... But I think I am doing ok.

I am worried to return to school, because this is the time that usually puts me into an eating frenzy! I can't control it. My goal is to take control... choose all the healthier snacks and meals I have been eyeing up while I get pizza or fries and just go for the veggies!

I NEED to lose weight cause soon its going to be a question of life or death... But I am probably going to need a lot of help and support from you lovely ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Keep using the MyFitnessPal app and you'll be able to keep track of those foods you want at school and be able to go "no!!!"
    :)

    ReplyDelete