Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A week

Apparently we've all been slacking on updating our blog lately haha. It's been a week and two days since anyone updated, and that was me!

I think it's because last week was kind of a shitty week for all of us. At least it seems that way. Jana is down and out being lonely so far away, and since she's human, she's been eating stress. I've been stressing out over a car loan I'm waiting on, and I had a decently fun weekend but it involved eating out two nights in a row (stayed relatively around my calories, even so..) but drinking Friday a bunch and not counting those calories. Erin just made it sound like this week has been decent but not great for her. All in all it seemed like a slump week.. maybe that's just the way I'm interpreting it?

Jana dropped another 3 lbs, like a champ. Erin and I each lost less than 1 lb. I lost 0.8 and Erin says she lost only half. Woo... haha but at least it's a loss at all. This next week and weekend are going to be really hard on me.

This week is going to be tough, not eating wise, but exercise wise. I've come down with a dirty headcold, and I know one of the worst things I can do to myself when I have a cold is work out. It kills me, and makes my head ache 100x more than before. But we'll see how it goes and I will attempt to work out tomorrow or Thursday. Bad Amy.

I wonder if cleaning house counts as a workout? Between Brad and I, we have an entire apartment that needs cleaning, and that at least burns SOME calories haha. It's my birthday this weekend so I expect it'll be a bad weekend all over. It's my entire Cheat Weekend in February haha but can you blame me? I'm turning 25!! I'm going to try to be really good the rest of this week and all of the week after to make up for it. No going over my calories! Fingers crossed I still manage to drop a pound or so, cuz Jana is kicking my ass! You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment