Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Day, Another Cheat

Sooo it's Brad's actual birthday today. While I've had some tummy issues ALL DAY, I was so hungry at dinner. If it weren't for dessert I wouldn't have gone over my calories. But 1 slice of my Miracle Whip cake is like 293 calories, plus a scoop of frozen yogurt... I'm over by probably 300 or 400 calories, so I added $1 to my cheat pot.

Both Jana and Erin expressed a desire to get back into this and drop $5 into the cheat pot to make up for the last couple weeks. Victory! Tomorrow I'm gym-ing it up, and I went yesterday as well. Other than today, I'm doing pretty well this week.

Fingers crossed it keeps up haha. I didn't lose anything last week, but I didn't gain either. I want more loss... I want March to be a good month. I'd like to weigh 180 by the time it's over. That's another 5.8 lbs to go. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment